woensdag 11 mei 2016

First stage now finished. See pictures.

My double-SDR is now halfway finished: It is operational with the SDRplay only. After summer, I will add the next two modules, the AirSpy and some converter, either the Spyverter or the SV1AFN - have not decided yet.

A picture tells more than 1000 words, so here is the story:



Testing indicator LEDs behind diffusor, enclosure not ready yet

Rubber feet

Velcro strip for SDRplay

Provisional sticker

Serious nuts & bolts

USB cable is led into case without connector

Back panel, one RF-connector still missing (for HF converter input)

Paper template to check if things will fit





I will summarize the concept of my project once again. I consider the SDRplay and the AirSpy as modules, not as devices. I want to have two SDR's under one hood, so I can employ either receiver in the appropriate situation. No module can be fed by the USB host at all. There is a separate 13,8V input (batteries, linear power supplies) and a separate 5V input (cheap power banks).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten